Have a delightful 2016!
Healthy New Year Every-BODY! We made it! Before the sun sets shortly on 2016 and marks an end to the first year of our Sundicators blog, we’d like to take a moment and thank all of you, our readers. Without you this blog would not exist.
We have been, and continue to be, delighted to have the opportunity to reach out to all of you in a more personal way through this blog, which we began last summer. It’s become a highly useful tool for us to use to bring you helpful information, interesting stories and anecdotes. Further, it permits us too to pass along occasional tips to keep you and your skin healthy.
Our blog also gave us greater means with which to introduce you to Sundicators, our all-weather sun-safety wristbands. Wearing your Sundicator while participating in any outdoor activity makes it very easy to determine when sunscreen needs to be re-applied, (and even when it’s time to seek shade) simply by changing colors.
Each new year brings along with it changes and upgrades to sun protection technology, as well as new data that we can use to help avoid the sun skin damage caused by the sun’s powerful UV rays. As fresh information rolls in, we’ll quickly get it out so that you can keep yourself fully up to date.
We’ll also be trying out new and different ideas as 2016 goes along, in our continuing effort to keep you engaged and interested. And should you have any thoughts or suggestions for features that you’d like to see presented on our blog, by all means please submit them to us.
Once again, we extend to all of you our deepest appreciation for your readership and patronage. And also for allowing us to help you, as we carry out our mission of spreading Melanoma awareness across the Globe.
Happy New Year!
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017