It’s not too late to get your last minute gifts…
As Christmas closes in this week, like every year many people with the bulk of their shopping done will still be looking for one more, last second gift. Of course, we completely understand. And that’s why we humbly suggest that you use it to give the instant gift of good skin health.
This Christmas, in fact right now, our Sundicators gift certificates are available for instant download directly from www.sundicators.com. Our instant gift certificates come in a variety of denominations, and once purchased are emailed to you immediately. You can then easily send them along to whomever you wish. The fortunate recipient of your thoughtful generosity will then be able to redeem your present for a supply of the most convenient sun protection technology currently available.
Sundicators sun-safety wristbands are remarkably easy to use, and are the perfect accoutrement for the nature-lover on your Christmas gift list. Along with themselves, the user simply applies sunscreen to the band before heading outdoors and the product itself will do the rest. The Sundicator will monitor the wearer’s UV ray exposure and, when it senses it’s time to re-apply sunblock, notify him or her by a simple system of changing colors. It also alerts wearers when they’ve reached the safe-sun contact limit, and becomes time to either seek shade or head indoors.
Sundicators are 100% waterproof unisex wristbands that can be worn all year ‘round in any climate. They don’t interfere at all with any outdoor sports or activities, and are also great for picnics, casual walks or just lounging around in the backyard or at the beach.
There are few greater things you can do for yourself or others than to help stave off Melanoma and skin cancer. Now Sundicators makes reaching that goal even easier than ever!
The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017