365 Days of Sun Safety Reminder
Sundicators is very happy to present this printable 2016 Sundicators Calendar. In addition to providing for you what every calendar does, we’d also like to include a reminder about how important it is to protect yourself from the sun all year ‘round.
Whether this calendar indicates that you’re in winter, spring, summer or autumn, please know that the sun’s harmful UV rays are ever-present. The sun skin damage their existence causes can be either subtle or obvious but, regardless, they will inflict it upon unprotected skin throughout the year. And they’ll do so no matter what climate you reside in, or whatever the temperature on your outside thermometer displays. While it’s easy to keep the sun in mind during the hot summer months, it’s just as easy to forget-or overlook-just how dangerous it can also be when there’s reflective snow on the ground or frost on the pumpkins.
As you exchange your winter wardrobe for your summer one and then back again, please remember that sunscreen and sun-protective clothing are not seasonal accoutrements or attire. They should remain integral parts of your daily routine from January through December in 2016, and every year thereafter.
Your skin is by far your body’s largest organ, and its responsibility is to protect all of the others. Keeping and maintaining healthy skin is paramount, as doing so allows it to do its job to the best of its ability. In fact, if not prevented or caught early Melanoma will not only ruin your skin, it will continue beyond it to destroy those other vital organs. That, of course, is what we’re always trying to assist you in avoiding here at Sundicators. So enjoy this calendar in 2016, and please use it too as a sun-safety reminder!
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- Microblading, Permanent Makeup for Cancer Patients - October 1, 2018
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017