In a perfect world, at some point you may be sitting there thinking to yourself, I know Sunscreen is important, and it should be worn whenever I’m outside. But does one size fit all, so to speak? What type is best suited for me? If that sounds like you, fortunately cosmeticsmag.com has posted a few different sunscreens that should cover pretty much every type of skin.
No Matter Your Skin Type – There Is Sun Protection Available
If you have what they term “stressed skin”, their recommendation is “Clarins UV 50 Sunscreen Multi-Protection.” Which “…shields against UVB and UVA, while the brand’s anti-pollution complex defends against the aging effects of city smog and other airborne debris.”
If you’re on-the-go, they suggest “Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Stick Sunscreen SPF 50+.” Which they describe as “Suitable for both the face and body, this travel-friendly stick borrows its design from antiperspirants, offering swipe-and-go application with a lightweight finish.”
Are you of an athletic persuasion? If so, they offer up “Live Clean Sport Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45.” It’s “Designed to hold up through sweating and swimming for up to 80 minutes, this made-in-Canada lotion promises not to leave a ghostly residue—a common complaint with many other mineral sunscreens.”
Is your skin Oily? Try “Skinceuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50.” Why? Because “The mousse-like consistency of this sunscreen-meets-primer dries to a powder finish. Formulated for normal to oily faces, it will keep skin matte even on humid days.”
And lastly, if your skin is as sensitive the choice for you is “Bioderma Photoderm Mineral SPF 50+” Their take on it? “This spray for face and body was designed to go easy on “intolerant” skin—meaning it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and made with 100 percent mineral filters.”
So there you have it. If you’re covered in skin, chances are that the type you’re covered in is covered here. We hope this helps!
*Source article: Cosmeticsmag.com
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
Visit us at Sundicators.com
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017