Not all skin is created equally. So we have tried to find the Best Sunscreen for you to chose from according to your body chemistry. There are some who have more sensitive skin than others, and others still who have skin that is vulnerable to allergies. It’s for those reasons that sunscreen and additional protective skin care products are not always one size fits all. For people needing to take extra care of their skin to avoid, (or at least minimize) rashes and outbreaks, a more tailored sunblock is usually required.
The good news is that, just like in many similar circumstances to this, companies will work to provide alternative solutions. So, just as restaurants and food manufacturers are now able to provide gluten-free options to consumers, sunscreen producers have made a wide variety of specialized sunblock available to those who require them.
Which brings us more specifically to the topic at hand. The website sunburntreatmentthq.com has posted an eight-product list of what they deem to be the “Best Sunscreen for Sun Allergy and Sensitive Skin”.
For your convenience, shown below are those sunscreens in the order that they’ve presented them. (To read a full description of each product directly from the source article, please click here.)
- “Vanicream Sunscreen, Sensitive Skin, SPF 30”
- “Dermalogica Day Care Solar Defense Super Sensitive FaceBlock SPF30 for Women”
- “Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion”
- “Solbar AVO SPF 35”
- “Hawaiian Tropic Sensitive Skin Oil Free Sunblock Continuous Spray – SPF 50”
- “Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Sensitive SPF 30”
- “La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Spf 50 for Body”
- “PIZ BUIN Allergy Lotion for Sun Sensitive Skin SPF15”
So if you’re someone who suffers from sensitive skin or allergies and has up to now been using regular sunscreen, you may wish to check out these or related products. And of course, always be sure to practice the usual sun-safety techniques like using Sundicators UV Wristbands and covering up when possible to help further safeguard yourself against the harmful UV rays of the sun!
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017
- Window Tinting: A Skin Saver for the Whole Family? - April 8, 2017
- Can Exercise Contribute to Skin Cancer and Melanoma? - March 28, 2017