Give a Thoughtful Gift
Merry Christmas! By now we’re guessing most of you have gotten your Christmas tree from a local farm or department store, and that all interior and exterior household decorating has been done. You also might’ve begun, or perhaps are even finished with, your Christmas shopping. Though even if you have, you’re probably still looking for a few last second trinkets to add to the sweet treats you’ve already purchased for your family’s stockings.
If so, we have a few suggestions for you. And since you’re reading our blog we assume you’d like to hear them. Very well then!
The sun’s harmful UV rays are present all twelve months of the year, regardless of weather and religious or secular celebrations. As such, we whole-heartedly suggest adding a bottle of sunscreen and Sundicators to the candy and gadgets already earmarked for your stockings. Sundicators sun-safety wristbands are a great way to help measure your sun exposure through all seasons, and will take up very little room in in your stockings. Working in tandem, both can easily help your loved ones avoid the sun skin damage that is prevalent year ‘round.
Please don’t let the cold and snow fool you; the sun’s reach is fully capable of extending beyond and through any climate or temperature, anywhere. And the Christmas season is one of the best opportunities we have to get you and your family accustomed to practicing sun-safety. Once you’re in the habit of minding the sun it’ll become easier, and even habitual, to keep yourself and your loved ones protected.
So when Santa Claus comes down your chimney this year, be sure you’ve left him a note asking for sun protection products to go along with the peanut butter trees and peppermint bark.
Thank you, and Merry Christmas from all of us here at Sundicators!
- Microblading, Permanent Makeup for Cancer Patients - October 1, 2018
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017