Sundicators Lend a Helping Hand
Sundicators would like to take a moment and salute all of those people whose responsibility it is to watch over and protect the special needs and disabled members of our communities. Together you are invaluable, and provide countless beneficial services to our society every day.
We know that some of the jobs your charges take on require a considerable amount of time outside. In these instances, please make sure to have an adequate supply of sunscreen on hand to provide while also keeping sun exposure to a minimum. We’d also recommend our Sundicators sun-safety wristbands, which are easily accessible indicators of when sunscreen should be re-applied.*
For special needs and disabled persons who spend their work time performing those outdoor tasks, sunblock’s not only a good idea it’s a necessity. We understand it’s not always the first thing that comes to mind, but to remind you is what we’re here for. As with computers, smartphones and the like, sunscreen technology to prevent skin cancer continues to improve each and every day. And as we aim our efforts high in trying to prevent as much of that disease as possible, we’ll continue to bring you updates on all of it just as soon as they’re available.
For now, the simplest advice is still the best. While working outdoors, we recommend that those whom you look after wear pants, (in place of shorts) long-sleeved shirts, hats or ball caps, and sunscreen over any skin that’s openly vulnerable to the sun. Please remember that every precaution you take may very possibly result in one less instance of skin cancer or other skin trauma.
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017