Don’t Forget Your Sunscreen and Sundicators
Cruising season is here! You’ve finally booked a cruise and can’t wait to get out there on the high seas. Who could blame you? Seven days of endless entertainment and mountains of free food will soon be coming your way.
During the daylight hours you spend on that floating city, there’s a good chance you’ll find yourself lounging in a chair, swimming in a pool, or perhaps just taking a stroll on the deck and while doing so, you may find that you’ve concentrated so much on having a good time that you forgot to wear your sunscreen.
If you remember to apply sunblock before leaving your cabin in the morning, (or afternoon, depending how much you’re enjoying the ship’s nightlife) you can avoid acquiring a painful sunburn that will haunt you for the duration of your well-earned vacation. Not to mention that even one bad sunburn can lead to a litany of skin damage issues. But for the moment, let’s concentrate on vanity. You’ve waited all this time and spent all that money for a week in Utopia; do you really want to spend it looking like a fresh-boiled lobster while wincing in discomfort every time you reach for a condiment?
So, simply avoid the issue altogether by applying your sunscreen. And don’t forget to wear your Sundicators wristband so you’ll always easily know when you need to add some more. It’s also a good idea to wear a wide-brimmed hat while outside, or at the very least a baseball cap.
Following these few simple steps will help ensure that your cruise is great from the time you board to the time you sail into port. And that’s just the way it should be.
Sundicators-The Best Skin-surance Under The Sun
- Microblading, Permanent Makeup for Cancer Patients - October 1, 2018
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017