Don’t we all love to receive a Holiday Bonus? Well, here is a chance to have some fun with a Christmas Bonus to go along with it.
Back in October, we asked that you please send in photos depicting your creative Halloween displays that were combined with sunscreen, Sundicators wristbands, or any other sun-safety products and clothing you could think of. We had so much fun with that, we’d like to do it again for Christmas this month. And the best Christmas photo submitted will win the prize for our special ‘Christmas bonus’ of Sundicators UV Wristbands and a $50 gift card to Sephora.
So once your tree is up, your lights are strung, and your stockings are hung by your chimneys with care; get creative! Have fun making your sun-safety Santas, Rudolphs, Frostys, (or even the perfect celebrity Christmas sun-safety endorser, Heat Miser) the envy of all who see them. And perhaps win yourself some great loot in the process!
We will submit the winning photo across our social media channels and praise your creativity when doing the same. So, consider yourself in the spotlight for a job well done. If you are camera shy, we will be happy to accommodate that as well…
There is nothing more rewarding than helping to educate people about the importance of their skin. Afterall, our skin is our largest organ that is responsible for housing and protection our insides. We believe that enthusiasm is contagious and that is why we are calling all our friends in cyberspace to help us be creative in making a difference in the lives of others. So, consider this a way to pay it forward.
Please submit your sun-safety Christmas photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck to you all, and have yourselves a merry little Christmas!
Sundicators: The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017