Wishing You a Healthy Holiday Season
We are giving thanks. As Thanksgiving arrives this November, the thoughts of millions of Americans will turn toward gratitude. We’re grateful for the things we have, and even for the things we’ve had. We here at Pretty Pale, Inc. are thankful, too. We’re thankful for all of you, and we’d like to express that today. After all, without a loyal audience this is nothing more than unseen characters floating around in cyber-space.
We sincerely appreciate the loyalty you’ve granted us since we began publishing our posts last summer. You’ve given us a fantastic opportunity to reach out beyond the website and create this new avenue with which to bring you our stories, tips and advice in a more personal, interactive fashion. And it has worked out even better than we’d hoped for.
As most of you already know, we’re entirely dedicated to continuously educating as many people as we possibly can about skin cancer and Melanoma awareness. And this blog has proven to be an essential tool in allowing us to teach the public how to better protect themselves from the dangers of the sun’s UV rays; along with the multiple forms of sun skin damage they cause.
For that, we are eternally grateful.
Every time we post a blog piece, it’s with the hope that the information contained within will persuade more readers to alter their sun-safety habits for the better; and then encourage others to do the same. The further skin cancer awareness spreads, the more it will help others to avoid the disease-and then the more lives it will save. And that, my friends, is the true power of social media.
So while Thanksgiving will come and go, we’ll still continue to bring you regular Melanoma awareness updates, technological advances and human interest stories. And we’ll do it in the ‘at times straightforward, at times humorous’ manner you’ve come to expect. Your good skin health is the motivation for everything we do, and we want do whatever we can to make sure you’re able to read this blog for many, many holidays to come.
From all of us here at Pretty Pale, Inc. have a very happy Thanksgiving.
Sundicators…The Best Skin-surance Under the Sun!
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017