Blog Posts With the Best Intentions
As I’ve mentioned in my previous Pretty Pale posts, nothing is ever cut and dried with Skin Cancer and Melanoma. My symptoms did not mirror those images you see online that are designed to educate the public. Everyone is different. Pretty Pale does all possible to help you help yourself. Understanding your skin and the condition of your skin is a reflection on your total health and well-being. After all, your skin and your appearance are an important first impression.
My new blog was created to help educate people in a productive and, at times, fun way on how to protect their skin from the dangers of the sun. I won’t use scare tactics, negative slogans or images. Nor will I suggest that you never leave your house, as I think that’s both counterproductive and, of course, highly impractical. I want to use the experiences I’ve had throughout my career in the Fashion and Beauty industries to help you make better lifestyle choices. Pretty Pale will allow me to meet you halfway.
I have over 20 years of hands-on Fashion, Skincare and Beauty business experience. I’ve also worked side-by-side with some of the most sought after professionals in the industry. My goal is to bring you productive tips and tools that’ll help you embrace a sunless beauty lifestyle. If you won’t do it simply for your general good health, then I’ll hit you with the vanity side of having healthier skin…Who wants wrinkles? Raise your hands, please…Anyone? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
As I get more confident delivering posts, you’ll witness my enthusiasm in trying to make a difference…one beautiful body at a time. Everyone is beautiful. And I’m going to show you how to accentuate that beauty-without the unneeded help of a natural or artificial tan.
- Microblading, Permanent Makeup for Cancer Patients - October 1, 2018
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017