We Can’t Be Good At EVERYTHING – But, We Have a Lot Of Special Talents
We are not the best at updating our website or social media and admit to not being good at EVERYTHING. Being a non-profit, we rely on volunteers that bring experience to the table to keep us on the forefront of our cause. Over the years, most of our volunteers have been hands-on in the fashion & beauty industry and not social media/web design. We have increased our support network and alot of improvements are being made to provide a better delivery system. Please be patient as our supporters take on the task of training us old dogs with some new tricks! 🙂
If you have met us in person, you know our energy and commitment to this cause. Being diagnosed with Melanoma changed my life forever and it is my life mission to help people love and care for the skin they are in without altering it. We are trend-setters, confidence builders, motivators and your biggest cheerleader when it comes down to sun safety and self confidence. We love working with people one-on-one and feel like that is where our experience in fashion and beauty really shines.
EVERYTHING we teach and promote is with you in mind. Common skin conditions can sometimes come with a lack of knowledge that lead to more series issues down the line. We will do all possible to deliver easy to read content with tips and tools that keep your skin healthy from head-to-toe.
We are much more hands-on than we are written so bear with us as we explore delivering sun safe methods to your eyeballs on a regular basis.
In the meantime, check out our new video about our Sundicators UV Wristbands where our summertime/outdoor sun safety accessory is explained in beautiful, stylish and healthy detail. We are lucky in so many ways to be given the opportunity to use our experiences to encourage healthier skin wellness.
Check back real soon!
- Microblading, Permanent Makeup for Cancer Patients - October 1, 2018
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017