Sun Protection To Keep You Looking Younger Longer
Everyone loves to feel a little sun shining upon their face but we’ve got to enjoy it responsibly! We will try and make that take easier by recommending a few of our favorite Facial sun care products from around the globe.
Today, many sun care products that are on the market provide state-of-the-art sun protection at all price levels. They not only offer complete protection during peak times, but some work simultaneously to reverse the signs of past damage. To make matters even better when it comes to sun care products, bronzers, self-tanning creams and spray tans have gotten so much more attractive on even the palest skin tones. We promise!
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fights free radical damage and signs of aging through antioxidant technology
- Feather-light formula gives skin a great finish
- Easily layered under makeup
- Super-clean formulation made without parabens, animal by products, dyes, phthalates, sulfates, gluten, soy, mineral oil, propylene glycol, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers.
Yon-Ka Solar Care Soothing Repairing After-Sun Milk bring relief to red, inflamed and irritated skin. Cucumber extract and milk proteins hydrate and fortify for a smoother appearance. Calendula promotes cell regeneration and helps heal sunburns, irritation and rashes.
Sulwhasoo is a luxury brand that uses Korean herbal and medicinal ingredients. This broad-spectrum sunscreen BB is loaded with herbal ingredients like white ginseng and white cloud grass, so the benefits are twofold: broad-spectrum protection and evening out of skin tone while providing a beautiful fluorescence to the skin.
These are our what we have found to be our favorite go-to products. That is not to say we are not partial to other products but these are the ones that stand out the most in our everyday beauty routine.
- Dogs are Skin Cancer Patients Best Friend - April 23, 2018
- Vanishing Moles – Looks Can Be Deceiving - March 2, 2018
- New Year Resolution: Healthy Skin and Sun Protection - January 15, 2018
- A Guide to Skin Cancer and Melanoma - November 6, 2017
- Autumn’s Arrival: Sun Safety Reminder - October 11, 2017
- Students: Back to School Skin Protection - September 20, 2017
- An Explosion of Skin Cancer Diagnosis in the 21st Century - July 24, 2017
- Familial Malignant Melanoma: Family Tragedies - June 12, 2017
- Melanoma Monday – May 1, 2017 and every Monday Thereafter… - May 1, 2017
- Back to Basics About Melanoma - April 25, 2017